One should not completely rely on the security software and become careless for their important data related to identity and personal information in the era where cyber threats are on their verge. Sometimes due to the absence of Microsoft base filtering engine, the safety services are disabled.
But don’t panic, you can re-activate the protection again. Here, in this blog, Avira Support supplied the complete solution to troubleshoot this issue easily. You have to follow the below-mentioned steps to activate it back.
- Firstly, disable the option ‘delete temporary files’.
- Now open your browser in your system and go to the official website of Avira.
- After opening the site, navigate a link named, ‘bfe-fw-fix.zip’ and save it to your preferred location in your system.
- Now go to that file where you have saved it and double click on that file. A window will open to extract the files from a zip file.
- In the opened window you see a list of files, don’t click on those files and simply go to ‘Extract here’ located on the top and click on that button. It will unzip all the files in the same location.
- Now, open the folder after providing the Avira password
- Then double-click on the file inside that folder.
- After that, you will be asked to confirm the account control request.
- Confirm the request and you will start getting on-screen prompts, accept and confirm it and finally click OK to take the exit.
Now you have activated the security service for your emails and browser. But if you come across any difficulty while following the above steps, then Contact Avira Customer Support Number +1-855-253-4222 for resolving your issues within the short time duration. You can also connect with the team via live chat or email where the team is available at your service all 30 days.